Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04396 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,752 (Mex$ 39,858) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)