Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04325 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,485 (Mex$ 34,333) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (25 minutes ago)