Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,280 (£3,762) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)