Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,268 (CH$1,723,733) in Ovalle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 15,450 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Liverpool costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)