Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 150 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,933 (CH$2,089,010) in Ovalle.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)