Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 146 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,222 (CH$1,643,052) in Ovalle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (43 minutes ago)