Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00746 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,405 (188,438 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (33 minutes ago)