Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00734 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,706 (232,347 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (32 minutes ago)