Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00860 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,627 (189,264 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)