Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09384 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,215 (23,600 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)