Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09248 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,204 (23,832 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (30 minutes ago)