Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09285 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,199 (23,689 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (33 minutes ago)