Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09193 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,463 (15,917 Dirham) in Oujda.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)