Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,667 (1,748,344 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)