Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,318 (2,180,125 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)