Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,381 (64,346 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (36 minutes ago)