Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03698 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,289 (61,885 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)