Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03915 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,520 (38,833 Kč) in Ostrava.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)