Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,474 in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)