Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,580 in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (29 minutes ago)