Cost of living comparison between Osorno, Chile and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,782 (CH$1,292,166) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (32 minutes ago)