Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,733 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)