Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,278 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)