Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,253 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)