Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,927 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)