Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24743 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,777 (11,223TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,050 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (35 minutes ago)