Cost of living comparison between Osmaniye, Turkey and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26651 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,915 (10,936TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (42 minutes ago)