Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10476 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 69% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,062 (kr 48,327) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)