Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10494 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 68% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,038 (kr 48,012) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)