Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10748 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,984 (kr 46,373) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)