Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10916 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,607 (kr 60,527) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)