Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13447 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,003 (14,898 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)