Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13466 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,943 (14,432 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)