Cost of living comparison between Osijek, Croatia and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13383 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,159 (16,136 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (38 minutes ago)