Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01187 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 63% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,031 (86,902 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)