Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01248 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,563 (125,242 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (42 minutes ago)