Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 346 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00762 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,724 (¥488,437) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)