Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00766 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,630 (¥473,773) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)