Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12686 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,684 ($b13,277) in Oruro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)