Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13692 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,522 ($b11,114) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (22 minutes ago)