Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11852 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,941 ($b16,381) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)