Cost of living in Orléans, France vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,603 in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)