Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,188 in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)