Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24924 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,950 (R$ 15,849) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)