Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26787 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,808 (R$ 14,215) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)