Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01414 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,769 (руб 125,123) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)