Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,505 (руб 108,775) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)