Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10297 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,937 (38,232 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (21 minutes ago)