Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09729 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,402 (24,691 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)