Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09664 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,264 (33,771 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)