Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10048 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,514 (34,972 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)