Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09960 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,370 (33,834 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (37 minutes ago)