Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10554 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,154 (29,886 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (39 minutes ago)