Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16407 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,863 (11,352TL) in Ordu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)