Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,096 (429,359 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (19 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (29 minutes ago)