Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00261 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 60% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,112 (425,598 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (44 minutes ago)