Cost of living comparison between Oral, Kazakhstan and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00278 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,468 (529,004 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)