Cost of living in Oradea, Romania vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21492 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,266 (5,891 lei) in Oradea.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (39 minutes ago)