Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 988 prices entered by 101 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,587 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)