Cost of living comparison between Oporto, Portugal and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 630 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,155 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)