Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23462 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,685 (11,446 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)