Cost of living in Opole, Poland vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23353 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,494 (6,397 zł) in Opole.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)