Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23967 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,113 (8,817 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)