Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,901 (982,326 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (38 minutes ago)