Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,578 (1,143,519 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)