Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01308 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,398 (руб 106,938) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)