Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01562 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,520 (Php97,282) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)