Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01782 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,724 (Php96,738) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (14 minutes ago)