Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,568 (42,384 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)