Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,949 in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)