Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,334 in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)