Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,147 ($3,389) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (40 minutes ago)