Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 534 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,559 ($2,716) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)