Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,841 ($4,090) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (38 minutes ago)