Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 674 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,979 ($3,505) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)