Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 672 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,249 ($2,568) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)