Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,689 (¥325,447) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (42 minutes ago)