Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00831 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,954 (¥476,000) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)