Cost of living comparison between Okayama, Japan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00882 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,433 (¥389,412) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (38 minutes ago)