Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,758 (¥681,679) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)