Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00802 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,845 (¥479,267) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)