Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,184 (72,484 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)