Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01634 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,318 (80,656 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)