Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 621 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03163 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,155 (36,508₴) in Odessa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)