Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03417 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,020 (59,105₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)