Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03025 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,504 (49,736₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)