Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 358 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13407 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,695 (kr27,560) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)