Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13444 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,904 (kr36,480) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (25 minutes ago)