Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13424 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,323 (kr24,752) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)