Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20646 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,532 (GH₵12,264) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)