Cost of living comparison between Obuasi, Ghana and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23690 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,832 (GH₵16,177) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)