Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00790 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,469 (¥565,409) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)