Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00772 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,257 (¥551,125) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)