Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,675 (514,849 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)