Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00849 EUR / KES
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,261 (Shilling266,226) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)