Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,712 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)