Cost of living comparison between Nuremberg, Germany and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,653 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)