Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,326 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)