Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,017 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (39 minutes ago)