Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,705 (¥710,544) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)