Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,317 (¥569,868) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)