Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,546 (¥566,456) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (44 minutes ago)