Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,284 (¥560,054) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)