Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga, Tonga vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38856 EUR / TOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga (Tonga) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,078 (Pa'anga 5,349) in Nuku`alofa, Tonga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (39 minutes ago)