Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04390 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,377 (Mex$ 31,366) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)