Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04333 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,028 (Mex$ 23,735) in Nuevo Laredo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)