Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 256 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01575 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,944 (руб 123,479) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)