Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 462 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01476 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,524 (руб 103,269) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)