Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,332 (руб 144,192) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)