Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,346 (руб 101,712) in Novokuznetsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)