Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01278 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,829 (руб 143,122) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)