Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01368 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,956 (руб 142,948) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)