Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23155 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,074 (R$ 8,957) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (30 minutes ago)