Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 404 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00813 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,945 (239,142 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (28 minutes ago)