Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,606 (192,681 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)