Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23399 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,534 (R$ 6,554) in Nova Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)