Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,548 (R$ 8,677) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)